Welcome to Central Baptist Church
We are an Independent, Fundamental, Pre-Millennial, KJV Baptist Church.
Preaching The Gospel As It Is To Men As They Are. Romans 8:35-39
"Speaking The Truth In Love..." Ephesians 4:15
This Sunday's Messages
Morning Worship Service
"Roaring, Shaking, Or Hope?": Text Joel 3:16
Dr. Andy Bloom, Pastor
Evening Worship Service
Hear Tim Rowe, Assistant Pastor
Seven Steps For The Saved
In order to continue growing properly...
- If you have not already, make a public profession of your faith in Jesus Christ.
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth" (Romans 1:16a)
- If you have not already, be scripturally baptized.
"Then they that gladly received his word were baptized." (Acts 2:41a)
- Begin attending a Bible-believing Bible-practicing church faithfully.
"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching" (Hebrews 10:25).
- Tell others about your Lord Jesus Christ.
"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15)
- Develop your relationship with God through prayer and Bible reading.
"As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby" (1 Peter 2:2)
- Practice personal holiness.
"What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's" (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).
- Support your local church with your God-given resources.
"Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it" (Malachi 3:10).